Click on the link below to view menu. The menu is subject to change due to availability.
- Birchwood Chartwells Menu 2021-2022
- Chartwells' Nutrislice Online Ordering.pdf
Birchwood Chartwell FAQ:
Are all meals healthy?
- All menu items meet provincial guidelines for healthy eating. Within those guidelines we offer favourite meals using better-for-you products and cooking methods. For example, our cookies are 1oz. low fat and sodium and high fibre; pizza is made using low fat cheese and turkey pepperoni; breaded chicken is low fat and sodium and high fibre. Fries are low fat, low sodium and oven baked. Pastas are whole wheat and dressings are low fat. Our new menu offers tastes that children enjoy while meeting provincial policies for school food service. Parents are welcome to come in (with school administration permission) and enjoy a meal with their child on us. We have that much confidence in the taste of our food.
What if my child is sick or not attending school?
- Please contact us by 7:45am the same day to cancel. You will then be credited for this meal on an agreed upon date.
Can I cancel my order once the order has been placed?
- To cancel a same day order please submit a credit request through our Contact us/Credit Request tab. Orders for future dates can be cancelled anytime.
What happens if there is an unexpected school closure?
- If a school closes unexpectedly, for any reason, we will automatically provide credits to your account. Your credit will automatically apply to your next online purchase.